Glacious GunZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Airsofting (my hobby)

FrznBullet
    FrznBullet
    Head Admin

Airsofting (my hobby) Empty Airsofting (my hobby)

Post by FrznBullet Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 pm

In my free time i play the sport of airsoft (like paintball but the guns are realistic and you shoot plastic BB's).

I am relatively new to the sport (three months of experience) and i have had 3 guns total.
    After playing for three months, I have surprisingly great aim, or so says my friends who have played airsoft for five years and I have won matches against them on my own (free for all, the hunt, and elimination)

Thanks to my friends, I know a lot about airsoft. They told me how every gun works, all the different kinds, what each piece is called and what it does, as well as how to manually fix a gun and how to manually upgrade/modify it.
    Most airsoft guns are expensive and some are cheap, depends on which company makes it.
    If you play airsoft or want to play it, the brand DE (Double Eagles) make cheap guns (because they are made of ABS plastic which is a thick durable material, almost impossible to break) and their guns last forever. My friends Taylor bought a shotgun from DE and it lasted him 3 years before it broke. It was his fault anyways. He is rough with all his guns ( he breaks branches with them when we play in woodland, he uses them as a cane, he melees people with them, etc) and he melee'd someone in the back with it (we wear protective armor so no worries) and he broke a few internal pieces.
    other brands are, Tokyo Marui (expensive but worth it), Cyma (guns range from $120-200) most are made of metal and last as long as you clean it, Echo 1 (sorta expensive but good and comes with attachments), Caspian (they make gas pistols, cheap and strong).
    My airsoft guns i got are cheap. my FAMAS cost me $30 and my pistol $9 (on sale with both Smile )
    My brand is BAXS (they only have a very little amount of good guns, most are weak powered)
    My FAMAS gets 370 fps (feet per second) which is a great velocity for a spring gun. If i shoot you with it from medium distance, it leaves a nice welt (unless you have something thicker than jeans on)

These here are my airsoft guns (remember these are not real guns, they are identified by the orange tip at the end of the barrel, also that is how law enforcement knows you have fake guns and not real ones)
    FAMAS (with a phantom black paint-job)
    Airsofting (my hobby) Dsc09700p
    Now when it is assembled (the thing on the barrel is a laser sight)
    Airsofting (my hobby) Dsc09701f

My pistol (with a cookies-and-cream paint-job, did it myself Razz)
    possibleAirsofting (my hobby) Dsc09702o
    I have a flashlight on my pistol for night matches (really intense)
    My ammo/attachments/misc.
    Airsofting (my hobby) Dsc09703tt
    The colorful things on the right are markers (they are modified to explode and send BB's flying everywhere) It's completely safe, its a baking powder/vinegar bomb which i've had one explode in my hand and it doesn't hurt, just BB's fly in my face (good thing i had my helmet on)

Now this one is a CM032 M14 fully automatic airsoft rifle. This is what i am saving up for ($145 seems like a lot but its made of all metal exept for the stock, the stock is the butt-end of the gun) its from CYMA and my friends have guns from the company so its beast. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Airsofting (my hobby) Pic010cm032m14ode
    Look at this beauty, looks sick. Also airsoft is modeled after real guns so... any real guns ever created, have an airsoft version, yes even an airsoft turret that hold 5,000 BB's and shoots 30 BB's a second $1,500 weighs 20 pounds and all metal (don't buy it is a waste of money but you will dominate every match if you get it) also airsoft grenades, grenade launchers, rocket launcher (it shoots a foam rocket that explodes with Co2 and sends 1,000 BB's everywhere, waste of BB's), miniguns, revolvers, you name it,its there. they even have a star trek laser pistol, you load BB's into it, it has a light that makes the BB's glow and they fly out glowing neon green.

Well this is my hobby, i'm into it and it is not expensive, unless you buy the most professional, lifetime guaranteed , full steel, fully automatic gun with all the attachments for $700 that look really cool i'll post a picture of a $700 gun.

Here it is
    Airsofting (my hobby) Airsoftkwaptt1a
    $720, all parts made of steel, comes with a flash hider as well, 400+ fps ( it will shoot through 5 layers of cardboard, if you hit skin then the BB will give you a blood welt, blood welt as in the BB will make a welt that will bleed, in other words WEAR LOOSE CLOTHS or camo cloths when playing.) This gun is evil, it dominates and if wear camo cloths, which i do, you will feel every BB with a sharp sting.

there is a problem with images sorry for the inconvienence i will try to fix it as soon as possible
    EDIT: Fixed
    Murdock
    Murdock
    Forum Moderator

Airsofting (my hobby) Empty Re: Airsofting (my hobby)

Post by Murdock Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 am

Pretty guns
    Anna
    Forum Moderator

Post by Anna Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 am

I never herd of Airsofting to tell you the truth, is it fun. All my guy friends go like paint shooting or something like that they all tell me its fun, but it hurts lol
    FrznBullet
    FrznBullet
    Head Admin

Post by FrznBullet Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:15 pm

airsofting is like paintballin', but it hurts a lot less, the worst i've gotten is that the bb hit me in the skin and burst my skin in a small area, but no worries, the bb's don't go IN you.
    Anna
    Forum Moderator

Post by Anna Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Thats good, maybe ill tell my friend to stop paintballing if it hurts so much and trry airsofting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:56 pm