Glacious GunZ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

GM Application Aritzia

Aritzia
    Aritzia

GM Application Aritzia Empty GM Application Aritzia

Post by Aritzia Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Now before i start i know i have to have been here for a week and minimun of 30 post but im just gonna get this out of the way keep this for concideration thanks.

Name: Jenna

Character Name (If Applicable) : Will be Ghostayame

Hours Per Day : depending on the day mornings till afternoon or afternoon till later morning the next day

Hobbies : Computers, Sports, hanging out, working on cars, friends, card tricks,

A bit about yourself : Well, I see myself as a nice, calm, and laid-back girl but I can be serious when it is necessary. I try to help everyone in the community as much as I can to the best of my abilities. I can ensure everyone, that I will be polite and understanding when it comes to problems in-game. As a Moderator, I would like to help this community grow. In other words, to make sure the server is enjoyed to the fullest.

Experience in role of application : I was HeadGM at primitive GunZ with Hebe but server never released so i quit and she shut down the server so everyone was mad at her >.< also i was GM at Ghetto GunZ but there server was going no where the owner had no experiance what so ever so C++ skil he just a fail. Sorry i do not have any photos my reason is that the servers didnt realease

What will you bring to Glacious GunZ as Staff :What I can do for the server: Well, I'm always online and ready to help anyone that needs it and I offer support in-game and on the forums 24/7. I'm well aware of all the GM commands so I won't be needing any help with that. I'm able to help catch hackers, spammers, glitchers, swappers, and rule-breakers. My whispers are always on so if you need anything, just whisper me any time and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I'm serious when needed to be. I know how to handle certain situations thrown at me and I'm able to infract players without being biased nor by abusing my powers. I'm usually described as a people person, so I know how to talk and relate to most individuals.

How would you fulfill your role :Some of what I can do to provide for the server consists of the following, but are not limited to:
    Enforce all of the rules, and abide by them as well. Be very active, during both day, and night. [ Total insomniac ] Advertise in several ways. [ Forums, promotional videos ] Assist several players for technical, and personal purposes. I can type relatively fast, so I can do this at a very quick pace, and I deal well with large communities. Host events I will donate to the server on a monthly basis, but I will not be employed for another month, or so. Please bear with me. I will gladly help out with the forum as well.

Extra Comments
    Thanks for taking the time and reading this sorry for applying so fast
    Beyond
    Beyond

GM Application Aritzia Empty Re: GM Application Aritzia

Post by Beyond Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 pm

accurate application. I hope to be seeing a future GM. CONGRATS!
    Aritzia
    Aritzia

Post by Aritzia Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am

Thanks Beyond =3
    FrznBullet
    FrznBullet
    Head Admin

Post by FrznBullet Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:27 am

/pending

you will be off pending until you reach the minimum amount then you will be set on trail then if you make it you will become a GM. So if I were you, I would start posting and helping some people out if you can.
    Aritzia
    Aritzia

Post by Aritzia Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks for the tips and having said that i will be doing all those things

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:19 am